[-empyre-] VII: free speech and its ends

lgm at theorbiolchem.org lgm at theorbiolchem.org
Fri Oct 12 02:19:20 EST 2012

If I'm not mistaken, this circle here is kept up by philosophers and
intented to be read by philosophers. In philosophy there is no such
term as "hate speach", but in philosphy there is much reasoning (even
if indirect) for free speach. Without free speach philosphy is dead.
And let's not forget: everybody has the right to be stupid, and the
non-stupid ones have the responsibility to show how stupid the stupis
is.

Laszlo G Meszaros