[-empyre-] performing in virtual

Yael G fauchard410 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 05:13:25 EST 2012

Well don't get me wrong.

Audience is what makes a performance a performance

the fact it is witnessed

SL as an environment is quite aggressive. Sometimes it's like everyone
around you shouts me me me at the same time.

There is no barrier between performer and audience in Second Life

They can be as loud as you are and what you do might seem offensive to them.

Use male nudity and even though you're in the right frame, that they are
seeing something happening in fine arts context

and they might choose to disrupt you for various reasons, none may seem
valid to you.