[-empyre-] looking for a guest moderator for November

Renate Ferro rtf9 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 25 01:38:08 EST 2012

Dear Alan all,
I have been lurking into the conversation this month and I ask
forgiveness for this interruption.  Our moderator Gabe Menotti is not
able to organize the month of November.  We realize that this is very
last minute but is there anyone out there in empyre soft-skinned space
who would like to curate the month of November?  If so please send me
an email asap to rtf9 at cornell.edu.

Tim and I would be happy to assist you in setting things up and
moderating the month.

Thanks. Renate

Renate Ferro
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art
Cornell University
Department of Art, Tjaden Hall Office #420
Ithaca, NY  14853
Email:   <rtf9 at cornell.edu>
      http://www.privatesecretspubliclies.net
Lab:  http://www.tinkerfactory.net

Managing Co-moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empyre