[-empyre-] Before the Law / control and cutting, stripped naked

mez breeze netwurker at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 07:06:46 EST 2012

Hi All,

I haven't been nearly as engaged in this discussion as I should: instead,
let me point to an article that's been keeping me exceedingly busy that
ties into issues concerning morality + empathy + how the online experience
can strip a user of both:
http://thenextweb.com/insider/2012/10/27/the-problems-with-anonymous-trolls-and-accountability-in-the-digital-age

Cheers,
Mez