[-empyre-] all call to -empyre- subscribers- see below

Ala Plastica contacto at alaplastica.org.ar
Mon Jul 1 20:45:52 EST 2013

Dear Renate Ferro, Tim Murray, Simon Biggs, Patrick Lichty, and all

I am Alejandro Meitin. Artist, lawyer, environmental activist, and
co-founder of the art collective Ala Plástica (1991), which is based in La
Plata, Argentina. Since 1994 he has been a member of Arte Litoral, an
independent network of artists, critics, curators, and scholars interested
in new ways of thinking about contemporary artistic practice and critical
theory. Meitin has been involved in researching and developing collaborative
artistic practices and has a number of exhibitions, residencies, and
publications to his credit. He has also taught courses and given lectures in
Latin America, North America, and Europe.

Web www.alaplastica.org.ar
http://alaplastica.org.ar/blog
http://vimeo.com/user3938165
Tel. 54 221 - 4660074