[-empyre-] empyre subscribers: we want you to tell us about your new projects and post your bio

Renate Ferro rtf9 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 28 04:51:50 EST 2013

Just a quick reminder that on the 30th of June we will be closing down this
special month of empyre.  Whether you are a regular participant or a quiet
lurker PLEASE let us know what you are working on now.  What are your
interests?  Post a short bio as well.  After more than 10 years of empyre
we want to archive what is happening now!  Hope to hear from more of you.
 Tim and Renate

--

Renate Ferro
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art

Managing Co-moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empyre