[-empyre-] welcome Marc

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 05:16:39 EST 2013

Hi and I wish express my thanks to Marc, one of our guests this week. I
have been following Marcs work in Furtherfield, www.furtherfield.org
for many years. We used to interact a lot in Stumble Upon, he wrote a funny
and nice review about what I did there: http://post.thing.net/node/1688

I think Furtherfield is one of the most succesfull examples of synergi and
collaboration between theory and practice, about curatorial selection and
activism. What Furtherfield did in node.London was a great showcase of
underground culture and institutional anchoring.

I wish Marc and Ruth can tell more about their work!
Ana

--
http//congresomujeresdenegromontevideo.wordpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/caravia158606060606060

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci