[-empyre-] Documenting Repair

Patrick Keilty p.keilty at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 26 02:10:07 EST 2013

Going back to my repair post briefly, Jonathan Reus (
http://www.jonathanreus.com/) alerted me to Benjamin Gaulon's Recyclism
projects (http://www.recyclism.com/) and to the way Apple uses non-standard
parts so that only Apple can fix its products (
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/06/opinion-apple-retina-displa/),
similar to the way Microsoft deliberately makes their software
incompatible.

Thanks Jonathan!