[-empyre-] ah, aesthetics

Christiane Paul, Curatorial Christiane_Paul at whitney.org
Sat Sep 14 17:27:44 EST 2013

Also take a look at Claudia Gianetti's book/writings on digital aesthetics (http://www.medienkunstnetz.de/themes/aesthetics_of_the_digital/). Matt Fuller, Alex McLean, Adrian Ward, Geoff Cox, Florian Cramer (http://www.netzliteratur.net/cramer/concepts_notations_software_art.html) have witten on aesthetics of software art, in particular. Also see Max Bense's work on computational aesthetics (and Vilem Flusser)

I'm editing a book right now (Blackwell Companion on Digital Art that will have a whole section on aesthetics).
C.