[-empyre-] Living Experiments

Adam Nocek anocek at uw.edu
Wed Sep 18 14:01:39 EST 2013

Thanks, Phillip, for this excellent post! I really like the way you want to
extend, for example, Oron's insights and take them outside of the
laboratory setting. To do this, you seem to imply, or in any case, play
with the idea that "experiment" should be thought in much broader terms
than the "scientific experiment." I wonder if you could comment on how you
see the experiment functioning outside of this setting, or how,
alternatively, a broader sense of experiment might transform the laboratory?

Thanks,
Adam