[-empyre-] Some Thoughts on Interactivity and Art From Bibbe

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jan 13 09:56:39 EST 2014

Hi - could you explain

It's been proposed that everything existing has a dichotomy as evidence of
its reality.  That material "reality" is a product of the frisson
resonating between this duality. "Interactivity" might thus be woven into
the very fabric of all creation.

-- I'm not sure what this means? Interactivity occurs everywhere as far as
I know; the world is entangled, but I'm not sure that's what you mean;
this week it seems to be being used in a more restrictive context.

Thanks, Alan