[-empyre-] empyre Digest, Vol 111, Issue 8

verlag at traumawien.at verlag at traumawien.at
Sun Mar 2 20:32:42 EST 2014

Those are good links, but you are talking Browser/Tablet html5 and i think
we are talking 'already archaic e-ink devices' w generative Back Ends and a
static, burnt-in Front End (as long as they exist yet, at least at the
moment, there is a huge 'difference' to html5). Not to mention b/w. There
won't be an *http://alongslide.com/ <http://alongslide.com/>* with e-ink,
or does it? I stopped using it, but i like e-ink and especially it's
boundedness. So the difference maybe will be devices like digital Paper
compared to the one and only App Browser, running everything.

What i could add is our ghostwriters graphics were actual Perl programs
directly related to the text and made on the fly while content was being
scraped. Graphics as accessible Software, just like epub Trailer by Silvio
etc, which i like a lot. Could suggest the list to its perl programmer
Bernhard Bauch if you want him sth to say about it. Epub Designers def must
heavily cooperate with programmers, no way out. There's not much web design
here to me, though. http://traumawien.at/ghostwriters/b_033/

Bzgl Published Cramer Books as a Desaster. Why Desaster? We learned
everything from those texts. Why not cut them down and publish again?