[-empyre-] Engineering the University : Closing Gratitude

Renate Terese Ferro rferro at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 1 15:54:36 AEDT 2015

Dear Kevin and all,

 Thank you all so much for participating in our -empyre soft-skinned
space.  The discussions were so rich and so varied that I plan to go back
to the archives to reread many of the weekly threads. Additionally I
believe that the resonances of many of the points extended beyond the
university community.

On behalf of all of the moderators  I would like to extend an open
invitation to any of you to organize and host another month at some point
in the future or feel free to join in monthly discussions whenever you
can. It is so vital that we have a diverse group join in on our evolving
monthly topics and to have young artists and scholars is vital to our
future. So Kevin you were brilliant to devise this format. Congratulations
on its success.  And yes see you if not this year at Hastac then next for
sure.

Best to all of you. Renate

Renate Ferro
Visiting Assistant Professor of Art,Cornell University
Department of Art, Tjaden Hall Office:  306
Ithaca, NY  14853
Email:   <rferro at cornell.edu <mailto:rtf9 at cornell.edu>>
      http://www.privatesecretspubliclies.net
<http://www.privatesecretspubliclies.net/>
Lab:  http://www.tinkerfactory.net <http://www.tinkerfactory.net/>

Managing moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/