[-empyre-] In response to Dr. Brock

Anna Everett everett at filmandmedia.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 17 23:32:36 AEST 2015

Yes, Soraya, there are many more. Another important contribution, for
example, is George Lipsitz's book THE POSSESSIVE INVESTMENT IN
WHITENESS: HOW WHITE PEOPLE PROFIT FROM IDENTITY POLITICS. I want to
respond to my co-panelists' smart introductory remarks, which I will
do shortly. It is not easy for loquacious professors to be profound in
300 words or less. But, again, I will try, shortly.

--
Anna Everett, Ph.D.
Professor

Department of Film and Media Studies
2322 Social Sciences and Media Studies (SSMS) Bldg.
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA  93106-4010
Email:  everett at filmandmedia.ucsb.edu
Phone: 805.893.8706