[-empyre-] empyre Digest, Vol 132, Issue 3

Murat Nemet-Nejat muratnn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 04:26:51 AEDT 2015

Jonathan, did you notice, incipiently, selfies have become a means of
modern branding. Many high fashion consumer companies of bags, tee shirts,
like Coach, Diesel, etc., etc, have made the *name* of their brand an
essential integrated part of its design, making its totally visible. This
was never the case, for instance, thirty years ago.

Personally, I go out of my way to find a cap with a logo nobody recognizes,
usually of a local construction company or a team to which I do not belong.
It is interesting how often I get asked what the specific brand the logo
represented or get a commen, such as, "aah! you are a Milwaukee fan."

Ciao,
Murat