[-empyre-] old media cycles to new: Signal Culture and Jason Bernagozzi

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 21:04:46 AEDT 2015

Dear Empyreans,
Loving this great discussion! Iwanted to say onsomething Renate posted--quoting:"You [Ben] alludedto the same inbetweeness in one
of your earlier posts I think. The critical process forme also works that way.  Where there is always aflux between these zones."And like, that says so much for the aesthetic processin the root sense of the word--a continuum, really, ashas often been noted but I think needs to continue tobe noted in the "old to new" poetic contexts. Thanks again, WB