[-empyre-] Thank you! Plant Art and New Media

Renate Terese Ferro rferro at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 6 11:49:39 AEST 2015

Thanks to Patrick, Natasha, and Selmin for taking over the helm for the
July discussion and thanks to all of your guests for dedicating this past
month to plants.  So many great issues were raised and for me most
definitively it will be one I return to in the future. Tim Murray and I
just returned from the Venice Biennale and were struck by the number of
pavilions that were dedicated to the intersections between art and
science. A very timely discussion.

We will be introducing a new topic and moderators tomorrow so stay tuned.
Happy July.

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor of Art
Cornell University
Department of Art
Tjaden Hall, Office 306
Ithaca, NY  14853
Email: rferro at cornell.edu
          http://www.privatesecretspubliclies.net
Lab:   http://www.tinkerfactory.net

Managing Moderator of -empyre- soft skinned space
http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/