[-empyre-] Thank you Murat

Renate Terese Ferro rferro at cornell.edu
Sun Dec 4 08:25:27 AEDT 2016

Thanks Murat for agreeing to organize and moderate this past month @empyre soft-skinned space.  It was wonderful to hear new voices as well as a few of our familiar subscribers over the past month.  Just a reminder to all that the entire transcript for this past months discussion can be accessed at our permanent archive site http://lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au/pipermail/empyre/2016-November/date.html

Best Wishes to all of you and thank you again from Tim and myself.
Renate Ferro and Tim Murray

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor
Director of Undergraduate Studies