[-empyre-] year of the monkey soft skin-space just slipping in like this post

Laini Burton l.burton at griffith.edu.au
Fri Feb 5 12:10:53 AEDT 2016

Hi All,

A question. Is there a general database or site where empyre members locate
their bios and projects? If so, please do let me know. There are so many
wonderful references people are sharing and if project-specific needs
arise, a database or site with information like this would make it much
easier to contact potential collaborators.

Thanks in advance,

Laini Burton

--
Dr Laini Burton
Lecturer, Digital Media

(p) -  61 (0)7 5552 7121
(f)  -  61 (0)7 5552 8192
http://qcagoldcoast.academia.edu/LainiBurton
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-2124-6304#sthash.LWFuC7FD.dpuf

Administration Contact (p) +61 (0)7 555 2180