[-empyre-] Borders and Technologies (Vietnam War) - Operation Igloo White

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 06:14:51 AEDT 2016

But ppl in Gaza defies drones and sophisticated surveillance tools digging
tunnels and masking them in metallic paper. I was in one of them in Khan
Yunis in Gaza for a few years ago and it was eerie and amazing to find
yourself several meters below the Earth in the most contested border in the
world.
Ana