[-empyre-] : Across borders and networks: migrants, asylum seekers, or refugee?

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 12:41:37 AEDT 2016

Johannes I was deliberately in the use of the words callosity because my question is: do we really change a thing in the lives of the refugees or the migrants discussing the concept but not the roots? As Ian wrote we should maybe discuss the war itself or the inequalities. A discussion hands on is maybe the thing related in the first weeks travel to Calais and teach refugees English or computer skills or make theatre or dance with them write down their stories record their flight.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone