[-empyre-] : Across borders and networks: migrants, asylum seekers, or refugee?

Babak Fakhamzadeh babak.fakhamzadeh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:10:34 AEDT 2016

Ana, of course, yet it is also important to get details like that
right. There's no reason to let mistakes like misquotations go
unchecked. Just like we would not accept it from mainstream media, we
should also not accept it from ourselves.
--
Babak Fakhamzadeh | babak.fakhamzadeh at gmail.com | http://BabakFakhamzadeh.com

Ask me for my PGP public key to send me encrypted email.