[-empyre-] SECOND WEEK GRAB EM BY THE PUISSANCE empyre Digest, Vol 143, Issue 8

Murat Nemet-Nejat muratnn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:14:51 AEDT 2016

So, I have been obviously confused. Yes, my response is to what Adeena is
saying. Simultaneously, I was thinking about our arguments about science.
You believed that physics will give us one day a theory that synthesized
all contradictions and explained everything. I said there is no reason to
believe that, that that believe finally is an illusion.

Murat