[-empyre-] your language games

Murat Nemet-Nejat muratnn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:54:09 AEDT 2016

Hi everybody, since the beginning of the month, every time someone
encountered an idea or subject, or image one disagreed with, the reaction
has been one of outrage and dismissive withdrawal or one-liners instead of
engaging with the adverse statement or object, maybe assuming that other
*might* have a legitimate point of view. This is extremely unfortunate.
Finally, as an outsider (not completely part of the digital world), was
invited to be the guest moderator to bring "different" ideas, approaches,
points of view, to a small degree, to resist the splintered echo chambers
that digital world is prone to create. From the beginning, the idea was not
to agree or disagree; but to engage, hoping that from that engagement new
thoughts, unexpected paths of exploration may develop.

*I THINK IT IS TIME TO DO THAT.*

*Ciao,Murat*