[-empyre-] under the gun

Murat Nemet-Nejat muratnn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:53:57 AEDT 2016

Hi Brett, your post was not off the topic. I had not seen Alan's post yet
because his as a guest participant had gone through to the list bypassing
my approval. I realized my mistake the moment I saw Alan's post, but did
not know how to get back to you; I wish you had responded to me. I had
slept little the night before, depressed and completely in shock, and your
post was the first thing I saw. Thank you for writing now.

Murat