[-empyre-] Trumpulism

ghostnets at ghostnets.com ghostnets at ghostnets.com
Wed Mar 15 14:16:34 AEDT 2017

I teach a class in "Collective Action and Advocacy," at Stony Brook University in the Sustainability Dept.. It is often heart-wrenching. I use a lot of texts, including, “This is an Uprising,” by Engler & Engler, and Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War." I strongly recommend both. I think it will be cold strategy, strategy, strategy, and thinking of it as a chess game going forward. I have been making my students do Boolean exercises in analyzing tactics in various campaigns from Ghandi and King, to the present day media: IF, THEN, AND, OR, BUT, THEN.

“What the world needs is a good housekeeper.”
Aviva Rahmani, PhD
Affiliate INSTAAR, University of CO. at Boulder
https://www.nyfa.org/ArtistDirectory/ShowProject/1446ef3a-0a9d-4449-96be-74023eb9c376
Watch “Blued Trees”:  https://vimeo.com/135290635
www.ghostnets.com
www.gulftogulf.org