[-empyre-] -empyre- in 2002- a trip down memory lane

Theresa Ramseyer tlr280mp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:01:48 AEDT 2018

Evening,

My computer-internet connection is still dial-up. It is unusable for
the moment, for various reasons. My phone is now my main connection,
but I can't get everything. Instagram, for example, is always a blank
page. Many times I'll click on a link and get nowhere.

I prefer Empyre as a listserve. I have gone back through previous
discussions and looked up artists, followed threads and ideas when I
had time. I've gone deeper; the list moves fast for me.

It's much easier to find a post on gmail or yahoo than to dig through Facebook.

I know Empyre has a Facebook presence, and Facebook is easy to reach
on my phone. But besides the searching difficulties, Facebook changes
their algorithims so often that I keep lists of my "must read" pages
and communities. It's annoying, to say the least.

Theresa Ramseyer