[-empyre-] ListServ

melinda rackham melrack at icloud.com
Thu Feb 15 21:47:20 AEDT 2018

Thank you for posting your perspective Sarah,
 It’s great to read.
 Can I ask how you research for information when u have to complete assignments or projects at uni?
- is it through publications in print/ online?
- discussions with peers in your field of study?
 -asking more senior engineers questions ?

Melinda

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad