[-empyre-] (no subject)

Sarah Jeon sarahjeon98 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 05:20:44 AEDT 2018

Dear Melinda,

Thank you for responding to my post.

To answer your question, I would have to say research in the engineering
field is a combination of the three that you listed. It is just a matter of
which step you approach first. In my opinion, it is best to go about your
research by asking senior engineers or even your peers at first for their
knowledge in the field that you are researching. Usually, even if they know
little about the topic, they can connect you to people who are experts in
the field, who can provide you with further resources and knowledge. From
there, using the recommended publications, you start your research. It is
most likely that the publications will be online; it is rare for
engineering students to use print publications. I hope this answered your
question. Please feel free to ask me more questions!

Thanks,

Sarah