[-empyre-] bibliography- please add to it

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 06:06:07 AEST 2018

I wrote three books but sadly only available in Swedish.

Jag älskar dataspel (I love videogames), 1992

Kvinnor at Internet (Women at Internet), 1997

Internet för Humanister (Internet for Humanists), 2005

Ana

--
https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci