[-empyre-] Thanks to Byron Rich and guests.

Renate Terese Ferro rferro at cornell.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:52:33 AEST 2018

Thank you Byron for shepherding our listserv this past month.  You have been such a reliable comrade and we do appreciate your first foray into moderating our listserv.  We look forward to your continuing contributions to our listserv and hope to hear from you again in the future. Also, many thanks to your guests this month and do invite them to continue tuning in to our upcoming topics.
If any of you have other comments or questions please field them back channel to Byron.
Best Wishes to all of you.
Renate

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor
Director of Undergraduate Studies
Cornell University, Department of Art
-empyre-soft-space, curator, managing moderator