[-empyre-] Coming up for September

Renate Ferro rferro at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 29 07:58:20 AEST 2019

Hello all -empyre- subscribers,
Hi all,
First and fore most hello! I wanted to let you know that our -empyre- website has been updated and will be live on September 1st.  Also, on September 1st Shu Lea Cheang will take over as moderator with two collaborators.  We invite all of you to post via the listserv.

We are so excited for Shulea to do this but as extension of this online discussion -empyre- will touch down via Radio Chat.   We have created a Skype chat channel called -empyre- soft-skinned space.
 soft_skinned_space <empyre at lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au>
PLEASE POST TO YOUR NETWORKS.  THANKS.
-empyre- curatorial moderators Renate Ferro and Tim Murray will participate with other online structures and STWST for a programmable online radio program from Linz on September 8, 2019 at 9 am EST. We will be inviting special guest Melinda Rackham, -empyre-‘s founder in 2002.   If you would like to join in follow this url on skype  https://join.skype.com/invite/Ga8JA6P0az6z

September's topic via the listserv
To Join   http://empyre.library.cornell.edu/join.php
To post soft_skinned_space <empyre at lists.artdesign.unsw.edu.au>
STAY UNFINISHED.......YOURS SINCERELY

-empyre- September 2019
Moderated by Stadtwerkstatt/Tanja Brandmayr, Shu Lea Cheang, Franz Xaver

September 1-30, 2019
All –empyre- subscribers are invited to post. ___________________________________________________________

Renate Ferro
Visiting Associate Professor