[-empyre-] Coming up for September

Theresa Ramseyer tlr280mp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 00:32:39 AEST 2019

Renate,

I'm sorry I'm so stupid, but where do I tune in just to listen to the Stay
Unfinished radio program?

I've read the emails on list and the information online at the website. I
saw your note about Skype, if I wanted to participate, and mentions of a
radio program(s). I don't have Skype, and can't be there in person.

Am I misreading and Skype is the only way to hear? I'm hoping that this
will be archived or recorded and released online as well as broadcast. I
don't know where or how to "tune in" online to hear the radio broadcast.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding.

Thanks,
Theresa