[-empyre-] OPEN CALL - STWST48x5 - STAY UNFINISHED

Shu Lea Cheang shulea at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 1 16:15:44 AEST 2019

hi, amanda

STWST can only provide transport for inter-europe, i understand hard to
get travel funding in USA. For academic, maybe possible to get travel
grant? in this case, STWST/ARS are happy to provide invitation letter.

we do cover accomodation and the kitchen is 48 hour open.

would be lovely to see a proposal from you.

best

sl