[-empyre-] Hi

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 16:40:05 AEST 2019

Dear Sandy so nice to see you around! I hope you remember me, we translated
your book to Swedish and I wrote the foreword.
Never forget the Cyber meeting in Budapest and our talks in Stockholm!
You were a pioneer and many of us were inspired by your words, your
thoughts and your actions.
Love
Ana

tis 10 sep. 2019 kl. 03:07 skrev Allucquere Rosanne Stone <

--
https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci