[-empyre-] OPEN CALL: an encouraging word to send your bio and reading lists (Benton C Bainbridge)

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:30:21 AEDT 2021

Hi I am a late bloomer in this call :) was busy with many things at the
same time :)
I am reading sci-fi too, the Chinese Cixin Liu The Third Body. Reading
again Virginia Woolfs wonderful mrs Dalloway. And Judith Butlers superb
essay about Susane Sontag, Torture and the Ethics of Photography.
Reading the Mole People by Jennifer Toth interviews with people living
under the subway in New York, the most marginalised among the marginalised.
Reading again Hanna Arendt The Origen of Totalitarianism a necessary book
to understand what happened now with the Capitol riot and the rise of White
Supremacy groups.
And to read profane pleasures :) the latest of Yotam Ottolenghis cookbooks,
Flavour.

Best regards to all
Ana

--
https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci