[-empyre-] Chrysanne Stathacos - news - / Guangjui Biennale

Chrysanne S chrysannex at gmail.com
Wed May 5 03:24:55 AEST 2021

Dear All

I wish to share some news

This is the last week of the Gwangjui Biennale -

here is a link to my conversation with Jetsunma Tenzin Palmo
<https://vimeo.com/538138651> - connected to the Biennale program

The conversation is connected to the Biennale program at the National
Museum in Gwangjui
the link to Natasha Ginwala's tour with the director of the museum is here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7VPBbAe0t8>
which I think will be of interest to many of you.

Lastly I am attaching an article which just came out in BLackflash magazine

we will be doing an online zoom on May 15, please feel free to email me for
more information
which I am happy to share when I have the log in details

Thanks so much

Best wishes

chrysanne

--