[-empyre-] are you interested in being a guest in May: Flow, Impulse and Affect

Renate Ferro rferro at cornell.edu
Tue May 11 00:40:31 AEST 2021

Thanks Aviva and to all of you who shared your work this past month.  I will be introducing our May topic a bit later this morning.  Looking forward.
Renate

On 5/9/21, 7:59 PM, "Aviva Rahmani" <ghostnets at ghostnets.com> wrote:

    Also, I've launched www.scienceartnetzero.com to initiate transdisciplinary projects on climate change with the State Dept. We have had our first meeting and sent the first ten proposals in for shovel-ready projects. If my work sounds of interest, I would be honored to be a guest at the end of the month on flow. Impulse and affect.

    Aviva Rahmani, PhD
    www.avivarahmani.com
    Watch Blued Trees:  https://vimeo.com/135290635
    http://www.abladeofgrass.org/.../can-art-stop.../