[-empyre-] Thinking about Flow and Real-Time in Pandemic-Time: Twitter, GarageBand, and Pianos

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon May 24 02:28:57 AEST 2021

When I first started the internet text, I wrote an intro of sorts to my
think; it's at http://www.alansondheim.org/net1.txt ; it talks about
addictiion, and attempts to theorize it. That starts at "INTERNET TEXT"
and while some of the writing is preposterous, some of it might be useful.

I think one would have to go deep into the neurophysiology of cognition
and possibly hording behavior at this point -

Best, Alan